About Me  

Posted by: Ankit Srivastava


This is me Ankit Srivastava. I am a student of MBA from Indian Business Academy, Bangalore. I am dual specializing in the area of Finance & Marketing.

Born on the 24th of August 1985, I fell in the zodiac sign of virgo.

I believe in being simple and down to earth. I hate people who show off. I am a straight forward person and speak up for anything that I feel is wrong.

I love my country India. A lot has to be done in terms of making our country the BEST. First is that we should stop leaving our country and going to other foreign countries to work. I feel we the middle class people should stop complaining about the Indian Government coz we are the prime reason for it. We don't go for voting and the ministers take advantage of it.

This entry was posted on 11:42 AM .