CHILD ABUSE  

Posted by: Ankit Srivastava in , , ,


My name is sarah

I am but three

My eyes are swollen

I cannot see


I must be stupid

I must be bad

What else could have made

My daddy so mad….



I wish I were better

I wish I weren’t ugly

Then may be my mommy

Would still want to hug me


I can’t speak at all

I can’t do a wrong

Or else I am locked up

All the day long


When I am awake I am all alone

The house is dark

My folks aren’t home


When my mommy does come

I’ll try and be nice

So may be I’ll get just….

One wipping tonight


Don’t make a sound

I just heard a car

My daddy is back

From the Charlie’s bar


I hear him curse

My name he calls

I press myself

Against the walls


I try and hide

From his evil eyes

I am so afraid now

I am starting to cry.


He finds me weeping

Sees me creeping

He shouts ugly words

He says its my fault

The he suffers at work


He slaps me & hits me

And yells at me more

I finally get free

And I run for the door

He’s already locked it..!!

And I start to bawl

He takes me and throws me

Against the hard walls


I fall to the floor

With my bones nearly broken

And my daddy continues

With more bad word spoken


“I am sorry” I scream

But it’s now too much late

His face has twisted

Into unimaginable hate


The hurt and the pain

Again & Again


Oh please God ! Have mercy !

Oh please let it end !

And finally he stops

And heads for the door

While I lay there motionless

Sprawled on the floor


My name is Sarah

And I am but three

Tonight my daddy murdered me



There are thousands of Sarah’s out there

Just like me and

YOU can help……..!!!!

Please stop Child Abuse

Please stop Child Abuse

This entry was posted on 4:07 AM and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment