Positive Attitude  

Posted by: Ankit Srivastava in ,

Father: I want you to marry a girl of my choice
>
> Son: "I will choose my own bride!"
>
> Father: "But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter."
>
> Son: "Well, in that case...ok"
>
> Next Father Approaches Bill Gates.
>
> Father: "I have a husband for your daughter."
>
> Bill Gates: "But my daughter is too young to marry!"
>
>
> Father: "But this young man is a vice-president of
> the World Bank."
>
> Bill Gates: "Ah, in that case...ok"
>
> Finally Father goes to see the president of the
> World Bank.
>
> Father: "I have a young man to be recommended as a
> vice-president."
>
> President: "But I already have more vice- presidents
> than I need!"
>
> Father: "But this young man is Bill Gates's
> son-in-law."
>
> President: "Ah, in that case...ok"
>
> This is how business is done!!
>
>
> Moral: Even If
> you have nothing, you can get anything. But your
> attitude should be positive

This entry was posted on 1:13 PM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment