It happened Abruptly  

Posted by: Ankit Srivastava in , , , , , ,

This happened abruptly…… a man in the thirties was in a lonely place as he used to admire the beauties of nature…..

Another man suddenly came from nowhere a dagger in his hand and he hit him violently piercing his belly, his dagger getting the other part at the back……. It was a long arm pointed, razor like….

The wounded man holding his belly, bleeding, looked in the eyes of the one who hit him interrogatively…… the killer was shocked on looking at his prey and says..” oh I am very sorry… I mistook identity, I thought you were the person I had to kill but its not you!!!.. Sorry for the mistake….but it’s too late…I must run away from here now……. So said he was soon lost in nature….

Now the wounded man, bleeding a lot from the wound tried to contact his wife…. He called on her mobile, but she was not taking the call as she was busy somewhere in her works…

So this wounded man wrote this as SMS to her……

“Darling I am wounded, there is nobody here, I am all alone, someone hit me with a big knife, I am hit in the abdomen and am bleeding a lot…. Don’t know either I will come out of this…. if in case I die….so…. you be happy, don’t worry about me… you will anyhow have to live…. The show must go on sweetheart… life is very beautiful, do live it… I am sorry I won’t be near you any more darling…. As I said to you numerous times before… life is to be lived be it tough, hard, difficult or what….
I AM BLEEDING A LOT SWEETHEART…. MY HEART IS BEATING TOO FAST… I AM FEELING WEAK, THERE IS DARKNESS IN FRONT OF MY EYES, ITS BLURRED EVERYWHERE NOW…. IT’S BURNING WHERE HE HIT ME BABY…. BLOOD IS GOING ON OOZING…HE SAID HE MISSED IDENTITY…HE IS A KILLER AND HE WAS TO KILL SOMEBODY ELSE BUT HE MISTOOK ME FOR THAT PERSON… HE APPOLOGIZED AND THEN HE RAN AWAY….I LET HIM GO AS I SAW THE GUILT IN HIS EYES…

JAAN, MY HEART IS NOT GETTING ENOUGH BLOOD TO PUMP…. IT SEEMS IT WILL STOP BEATING NOW…AAH… MY HANDS AND LEGS ARE NOW SHAKING… I WONT BE ABLE TO WRITE MORE NOW… I CAN’T EVEN SEE WHAT I AM TYPING ON THE MOBILE…I AM DYING LOVE, I AM LEAVING YOU, LEAVING THIS BEAUTIFUL WORLD NOW…. I WISHED TO LIVE MORE, I DON’T WANT TO GO BUT I AM ALONE HERE NOT A SINGLE LIFE SEEN HERE…OOHH!! … PLEASE DO FORGIVE ME IF EVER I HURT YOU BABY… I TRIED MY BEST TO BE A GOOD HUSBAND, I ALWAYS HELPED YOU OUT IN EVERY TASK, I ALWAYS DID MY BEST TO BE WITH YOU, I WISH I COULD STAY NEAR YOU FOR THE NEXT 100 YEARS… BUT IT SEEMS DESTINY WANTS THE CONTRARY…. I AM SO SORRY AND SAD THAT WE DON’T HAVE ANY KIDS… HAD WE HAVE ONE I WOULD BE RELIEVED THAT YOU HAVE SOMEONE TO LIVE WITH….. BUT SO SAD EVEN AFTER 17 YEARS OF MARIED LIFE WE HAD NONE DESPITE THE FREQUENTS VISITS TO THE GYNAECOLOGIST… I FEEL SAD NOBODY CALLED ME ‘DAD’… BUT NEVER MIND LOVE, YOU WERE BY MY SIDE THAT WAS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ME…. YOU KNOW IT, MUST I REPEAT THAT I LOVED YOU, LOVE YOU AND WILL ALWAYS DO MY DARLING WIFE…I WILL ASK THIS QUESTION WITH GOD AFTER MEETING HIM WHY DID HE SEPARATE US WHEN HE KNOWS IT SO WELL THAT WE LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH!!! MAY BE HE HAS A REASON… BUT I FIND IT CRUEL FROM HIS PART….
DO PAINT THE ROOM WHICH YOU WISHED TO BE PAINTED WHITE… SORRY I WILL NOT BE THERE TO DO IT NOW… DO LOCK THE GATE EVERY NIGHT BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP, DON’T GO OUT AFTER 9 PM, DO YOUR PC WORKS BEFORE 11 AND GO TO SLEEP BEFORE MIDNIGHT,…. TELL SAM I HAVE FORGIVEN HIM, ASK HIM NOT TO BEAR ANY GRUDGE WHEN I AM GONE… MY HEART IS BEATING TOO FAST NOW… I CAN FEEL AND HEAR IT… IT IS MISSING SOME BEATS… MY LEGS ARE SHAKING TOO MUCH….EVEN MY FINGERS ARE DOING SO… I CANT SEE NOW YET I AM TYPING THESE MESSAGES WITHOUT SEEING… I AM JUST FEELING THE KEYS TO TYPE…I HAVE WORRIES, HOW WILL YOU GO TO THE MARKET AS YOU NEVER WENT WITHOUT ME, HOW WILL YOU DO THE SHOPPING AT THE MALL AS YOU NEVER DID WITHOUT ME, HOW WILL YOU GO TO DO ALL THE THINGS WHICH USUSALLY I WAS DOING, HOW WILL YOU COPE WITH THE ODDS AS YOU WERE ALWAYS LEAVING ALL ODDS FOR ME.. I AM VERY WORRIED FOR YOU BABY… HOW WILL YOU DO ALL THAT WITHOUT ME??... YOU WILL BE HANDICAPPED!!THATS WHY I ALWAYS TOLD YOU TO DO THINGS BY YOURSELF….YOU WERE COUNTING TOO MUCH ON ME BABY… NOW YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO DO POWER POINT PRESENTATION ALL ALONE, I WONT BE THERE TO DO IT FOR YOU BABY… ALL THAT I WAS DOING FOR YOU ON THE PC MUST BE DONE BY YOURSELF!!! I WONDER HOW YOU WILL COPE… I WISH I COULD BE BACK THERE TO DO ALL THAT FOR YOU MY LOVE…
BY THE TIME YOU READ THIS I WILL BE NO MORE…. FORGIVE ME DARLING… I DID NOT SUCCEED TO BE BY YOUR SIDE FOR AS LONG AS I PROMISED… MY LIPS ARE SHAKING NOW …AND TEARS ARE MIXED WITH BLOOD ON MY LIPS… I AM EVEN BLEEDING FROM THE NOSE AND MOUTH… MY THROAT IS STICKY…I WISH TO HAVE SOME CHILLED WATER SWEETHEART…. CAN YOU GET ME SOME?...ONLY A SIP WILL DO… I L O V E Y O U… W I LL A L W A Y S DO…”

…And the man died far from his beloved wife whom he loved more than anyone in the world. He had no one else apart from her and she had no one else apart from him…

This entry was posted on 2:15 PM and is filed under , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment