A message from mom to her child  

Posted by: Ankit Srivastava in , , , , ,


  1. I gave you life, but cannot live it for you.
  2. I can give you directions, but I cannot be there to lead you.
  3. I can take you to church, but I cannot make you believe.
  4. I can buy you beautiful clothes,but I cannot make you beautiful inside.
  5. I can give you love, but I cannot force it upon you.
  6. I can teach you to share, but I cannot make you unselfish.
  7. I can teach you respect, but I cannot force you to show honor.
  8. I can advise you about friends, but cannot choose them for you.
  9. I can tell you about alcohol & drugs,but I cannot say "no" for you.
  10. I can tell you about lofty goals, but I cannot achieve them for you.
  11. I can teach you about kindness, but I cannot force you to be gracious.
  12. I can pray for you, but I cannot make you walk with God.
  13. I can tell you how to live, but I cannot give you eternal life.
  14. I can love you with unconditional love all of my life.... and I will.

This entry was posted on 10:53 AM and is filed under , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment